- If you reserve space on our boat, we 100% guarantee you will dive, assuming the port is opened, however we reserve the right to put you on another boat should we not have enough divers to take out our boat.
- A 50% Deposit is required to book your diving
and/or hotel reservation which is due at the time the reservation
is made. We accept checks
and Visa & Master Card credit cards.
- The 50% balance along with any additional charges
are due on the last day of diving. We accept cash or Visa & Master
Card credit cards for the balance.
- The 50% deposit is full refundable with 15 days advanced cancellation notice. Cancellations made with less than 15 days notice, a rain check will be issued for the amount of the deposit valid for one year from the cancellation date.
- Cruise Ship reservations are to be paid in full 15
days prior to the dive date and the deposit is fully refundable in the
event the ship does not make port in Cozumel please notify us as soon
as possible in this event. Deposits are forfeited for all other no-shows.
- We require 24 hour advance notice for cancellations
and/or changes to your diving schedule. No-shows will
be charged the full daily rate.
- Sickness No-Shows: Unfortunately it's common to become
sick due to eating different foods, drinking non-bottled
water, drinking too much alcohol, sea sickness and just getting too much
sun. We want
all our divers to enjoy themselves both below and above
the water, however even if you become sick, we must have 24 hours notice
of any cancellation
and/or changes to your dive schedule to avoid being
charged the full daily rate. All it takes is a phone call.
- Although diving is a very safe sport, diving
accidents can happen. In the unlikely event you have a dive
related injury that
attention and you are unable to dive, you will receive a full refund
for any prepaid
dive days that you have not used.
- Missing the Boat: If you are going to be late, please
contact the dive center as soon as you realize you're
going to arrive late and advise your ETA and we'll
either wait for you at the pier or
tell you where to meet the boat if we have other divers
waiting for their scheduled pick up. If we do not receive
notice of your late arrival,
we reserve the right to leave without you and you will
be charged the full daily rate.
- Weather and Sea conditions in Cozumel are very good,
however there are times, especially in the winter months
when it can be windy and rough seas. If the port is
closed to boats "over 40 foot" and we are unable to
make the trip, you will receive a
full refund or if your schedule permits, we'll change
dive days for any day missed due to the port being
closed that was pre-paid.
- If the weather is less than perfect but the port is
NOT closed to "boat over 40 feet" and you decide not
to dive, we'll work with you to change your dive days
if your schedule permits,
however we can't guarantee you'll be able to change
the dive days and if we can't, you will be charged
for the full daily rate.
- Hurricanes: As you know the hurricane season runs
from June through October in the Caribbean, with the
summer months being the
most active. Hurricanes are an act of God and as such
beyond our control. We will do whatever we can to minimize
the financial impact on our divers
by re-scheduling trips and missed dive days, however
we can not guarantee any refunds in the event of a
catastrophic weather event such as a hurricane.
- If for any reason you decide not to make all the dives on any particular day we can not refund partial dive days.
- All Training Courses are to be paid in full 15 days prior to the start of the training to reserve the Instructor. If for any reason you decide not to complete the training, no refund will be made. If you require additional training to meet the minimum requirements, we reserve the right to charge for these additional days.
- During Peak Seasons, all hotels in Cozumel require 3 days advanced notice of any cancellation and/or changes to your arrival date to avoid being charge for one nights stay. If you book the entire dive vacation package with us, please provide adequate notify of any change to your arrival date.
- SCUBA DIVING IS AN OUTDOOR ACTIVITY AND VULNERALBE
TO WEATHER CONDITIONS WHICH CAN CHANGE UNEXPECTEDLY,
THEREFORE WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU CONSIDER BUYING TRIP INSURANCE
AS IT’S DESIGNED
SPECIFICALLY TO PROTECT YOU AGAINST UNEXPECTED VACATION
|US toll free 1 (866) 670 2736, Cozumel Ph. 52 (987) 872 3621
About UsThe BoatThe CrewThe StoreDive TrainingPADI RecreationalNAUI Recreational
Copyright © 2007-2018 Deep Exposure
Dive Center -
All rights reserved.
Website Design by Under Watercolours